Thursday 21 April 2011

I DIDNT DO IT!!!!!!!! Me vs Media

Now... this may be belated post, but it's something to share!
MY SIDE:
I work with Choice Fm, doing event promotions. We were hosting the Chris Brown after party at the Indigi02. Let me set the scene for you: MasterStepz is on the stage telling the audience he wants to show how Chris Brown how we dance in london, he wants to do a dance competition. I say to my collegue "I could do that!"
The secruity guard walks past me at this point and asks me to follow him. (Bear in mind, i'm at work, wearing a Choice Fm T-Shirt.)
Backstage I was greeted with these EXCITED girls, the security guard now says "I want you to go on stage and dance, don't talk to Chris...just dance!"
I thought....oh... ok!!

Of course, I won.. come on now, no surprise there! So I was allowed to dance on stage with Chris all night! But after awhile I got bored (and i was meant to be working, haha!) So I grabbed my prize bottle of Moet, and headed off stage... on my way off, I passed Chris talking with a tour member, so I tapped the girl who stood inbetwen me and Chris, intending to ask her if she could get Chris' attention for me; Only to see it was Rihanna! So I replied "Oh hi, can I get a picture of you two?"
SHE GAVE ME THE DIRTIEST LOOK, and said...
NO

At this point, I really should have ignored her and spoke to him myself, but I thought to myself, NO WAY am I gonna BEG her for a picture, so I laughed in her face and walked away....

Never in a million years think it would end up in The London Paper and the London Lite, stating that she is too possesive and in actual fact, I was meant to recieve three bottles of champagne, but she said no....

Needless to say what happened a week later...




No comments:

Post a Comment