Wednesday 20 April 2011

Just the Beginning


I thought its about time I seperated the poetry from the madness, if there every was a way!
My poetry is still on the Miss Poet-In-Progress page, but this is for you people that would like to do more than rave, because let's face it - you more or less here the same songs from time, and see the same dry-headed boy, with that SAME jacket. *Sigh - "NEXT!!"

I'm a freelance writer, full time poet. I work in media, so that's writing, scheduling blah blah blah.
I don't write for the money, 'coz Rwoling knows, that's just eating Credit Crunch for cereal. I just have the passion for writing and a love for talent - so that's what you'll let here!

Call me a reviewer, journalist, writer, poet, media mogul, creative muse... whatever-- just call me!

Young, vibrant, crazy and creative... Writer first, woman second.

No comments:

Post a Comment